Hollow Hands Hollow Hands

Really good stuff man I love the lead guitar.

Shelby's Song Shelby's Song

Love the songs great guitar and lyrics the recording could be better but thats what I think give it a warm vibe to it.

Ghecko responds:

I appreciate the review man, every input counts. Try listening to Gift of the Cosmos from my music. It's basically an updated version of this song where I did try to make it warmer and sound more cosmos-y, if that makes sense lol.

Old Bones Old Bones

Amazing work man! Come to Toronto again i'd love to see you guys.

Joseph Smith Joseph Smith

Love the song, keep making music hopefully you will be the next big Canadian artist. Not another Drake or bieber.

Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass

Fob sucks

They never made one good song. I really love the bass in this song.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hahaha I know, and thanks

GTIL (Rough) GTIL (Rough)

Great song

Vocals remind me of a softer Catch 22 but totally original. Yeah the Brass could use some work, other then that the song sounds great can't wait to hear the masterd version and many other songs to come hopefully.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

We hope so, too!

Yeah, about the new tracks...the more I listen to them, the less happy I am with them, but we'll see what the public says once we get them back all finished and everything. At the very least our new CD will LOOK awesome, cuz our old sound guy is now a pro photographer and is doing a pro shoot for us for FREE! Woohoo!

Holly Heist - "Ba Ba Da Ba Ba" Holly Heist - "Ba Ba Da Ba Ba"

23 seconds in!

Like it says im 23 seconds in and i'm in love with this song, got a hit? lol Anyways nice recording for a garage I never got this in my garage.

Faceman Theme Song Faceman Theme Song

Nice vocals.

Yeah so you have some good vocals. The lyrics are fun and catchy. I have the song stuck in my head.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

You really think the vocals are good? AWESOME.

Fun and catchy is the entire goal of the song, so I'm glad to hear we succeeded. :D

Monkeys Monkeys

Pretty nice

Guitar over powerd everything almost lol. Vocals remind me of Fat mikes A+

FLY=_(&amp;lt;*&amp;gt;)_=FLY FLY=_(<*>)_=FLY

It's good but

It's not ska I would have gave you a 10 but its not ska, so I gave you a 5 just because it's good. This is more of a ambient song.